About our company history and background at IAUK
”Our aim is to provide a standard of service that is both dependable and professional. In doing so, we aim to meet the aspirations of our Applicants and fulfil the needs of our Clients. Our own personal corporate objectives cannot be achieved without this Customer Satisfaction”.
- Company was established in 1976 in Leeds where its Head Office still remains.
- The national expansion programme began in 1991 with the opening of an East Midlands office which is currently based in Leicester.
- Between 1991 and 2000, additional offices were opened in Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- All branch offices were established with specialist divisions within General Insurance and Financial Services.
- A specialist division, Adjusting Appointments was formally established in 1987 and operates on a global basis from Head Office.
- A specialist Legal Division was established in 2002 and operates within the North.
- All consultants are industry trained and the vast majority have relevant professional qualifications.
- A second management buy-out was completed in October 2004 and ownership passed to Martin Farrar and Nick Fraser.