Yorkshire: North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
£45,000 - £60,000
National independent loss adjusting practice is seeking a senior Liability Adjuster to handle a mixed portfolio of employers, public, products and construction liability claims throughout the North of England.
You will ideally live in West/North/South Yorkshire region and will work from a home base.
- You will be expected to deal with all the losses on a cradle to grave basis and investigate and report only, but maintain a caseload of up to 100 cases.
- You will be expected to liaise with Insurers, Policyholders, Witnesses and other experts where appropriate and manage their expectations.
- Determine the correct liability outcome, control indemnity spend and negotiate the resolution of claims within othe Principals authority.
- Understand, interpret and apply policy cover and its wording to a variety of specialist classes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate and be able to adhere to agreed SLA's.
- Prepare detailed and concise reports, which clearly explain your investigation, legal liability and quantum recommendations.
- Provide technical advice, support and guidance to all stakeholders, and propose bespoke solutions in a professional manner.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate several years experience dealing with liability losses out in the field and progression towards professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.