West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£35,000 - £45,000
National independent loss adjusting practice is seeking a senior Liability Adjuster to handle a mixed portfolio of employers, public, products and construction liability claims throughout the Midlands region.
You will ideally live in the West Midlands or Staffordshire region and will work from a home base.
- You will be expected to deal with all the losses on a cradle to grave basis and investigate and report only, but maintain a caseload of up to 100 cases.
- You will be expected to liaise with Insurers, Policyholders, Witnesses and other experts where appropriate and manage their expectations.
- Determine the correct liability outcome, control indemnity spend and negotiate the resolution of claims within the Principals authority.
- Understand, interpret and apply policy cover and its wording to a variety of specialist classes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate and be able to adhere to agreed SLA's.
- Prepare detailed and concise reports, which clearly explain your investigation, legal liability and quantum recommendations.
- Provide technical advice, support and guidance to all stakeholders, and propose bespoke solutions in a professional manner.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate several years experience dealing with liability losses out in the field and progression towards professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
Tel: 0113 246 0525
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.