High Net Worth Adjuster
London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex.
- As a Private Client Services Adjuster, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of domestic claims with a value of £100k + and High Net Worth/Private Client claims of any value, throughout the South East.
- You will be settling claims within the terms of the insurance policy, whilst controlling claim spend.
- The cases will be for a large number of market leading and specialist insurers and focus mainly on domestic HNW, MNW and technical claims.
- The position can be home or office based, but you will be equipped to work remotely and full admin support will be provided.
- The successful applicant must deliver the highest level of customer service and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- You will be working closely with your manager and team colleagues, but will be required to work independently and therefore you must be able to work using your initiative.
- The ability to build good relationships, respond positively to challenges and deliver excellent customer service are all essential requirements.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, dynamic individual looking to forward their career and to build their reputation in a rewarding environment
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience dealing with property claims and ideally within a Mid-High net Worth environment.
- A qualified adjuster with ACILA or progressing towards this qualifications would be ideal, but also willing to consider candidates moving towards this with the relevant experience.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be self motivated.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.