West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£35,000 - £50,000
- Loss adjusting operation are seeking a commercial loss adjuster to complement their existing team in the Midlands region.
- Working from either an office in Birmingham or from home you will be handling a wide variety of commercial property damage which includes property owners and SME business up to £100,000 in value on a cradle to grave basis with back office support.
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of claims from initial field visit through to settlement, within clients SLAs and meeting challenging audit criteria.
- Monthly settlement and /or financial targets will also be set by your line manager.
- Although you will be working autonomously, your line manager will maintain regular contact with you to discuss service delivery and in particular to provide support, guidance and mentoring in relation to more complex and challenging claims and your personal growth and development.
- Candidates should have experience of loss adjusting in an external capacity, with either domestic or commercial losses and be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Client is willing to consider a domestic adjuster looking to move into a commercial adjusting role or candidates with existing adjusting experience would be an advantage.
- Progression towards professional qualifications would be preferred or willingness to progress with these.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.