Regional Performance Manager
South East: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, West Midlands: Warwickshire, West Midlands.
£37,000 - £42,000
Working from a home base as a Regional Performance Manager you will be responsible for managing a network of contractors delivering home emergency repairs on a 24/7 basis.
Reporting into the National Performance Manager you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Undertake supplier audits
- Establish and implement formal service level agreements as appropriate to bring suppliers under effective management control
- Recruit new suppliers and manage and maintain existing supplier relationships
- Have responsibility of ensuring the supplier database is effectively maintained
- Ensure network clearly demonstrate and manage all H&S and industry / legislative regulations
- Review contractor performance against service levels and take appropriate action where necessary
- To ensure corporate governance, due diligence maintained through existing relationships
- To provide support on Operational queries; issues and projects relating to overall performance
- Prior experience of managing contracts with third parties
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work to deadlines to ensure client demands are met for month end reconciliation
- Ability to act on own initiativeUsual working hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
- However, as the business operates on a 24/7 basis the individual must be flexible and prepared to work occasional evening and weekends to meet business demands.
- There are no specific qualifications that our client demands for the role although procurement, surveying or health and safety qualifications are desirable.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.