Chartered Building Surveyor
South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire.
£50,000 - £65,000
- Chartered Building Surveyor is required in the Northern Home Counties region for this well established Surveying operation.
- Working from a home base you will be expected to deal with a range of surveying duties related to insurance reinstatement from rebuilding to refurbishment following severely damaged properties caused by fire, flood, escape of water and impact.
- You will be responsible for dealing with the cases on a fully project managed basis from the initial safety, strip out or demolition through to the specification, tender and management through to completion.
- You will be expected to attend site visits with insureds, brokers and loss adjusters, to agree a way forward.
- Candidates must be MCIOB or MRICS qualified and be able to demonstrate a number of years experience.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills and have a flexible approach, along with good report writing.
- This is an excellent opportunity within a growing organisation.
- May also consider non chartered surveyors, as long as you have at least 5 years experience dealing with insurance related losses.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.