Liability Claims Handler
West Midlands: Staffordshire.
£20,000 - £25,000
We are pleased to advertise for the role of Liability Claims Handler. As a Liability Claims Handler, your role will be to handle all claims allocated to you, within the company and client's operating procedures, to ensure attainment of the company's objectives.
Having a minimum of 3-5 years experience of handling EL and PL injury and TPPD claims you will :
- Investigate allocated claims from the desk where appropriate, establishing how and why events occurred and the legal liabilities which may arise
- Obtain all necessary evidence and relevant documentation including detailed statements from witnesses and other informative sources
- Maintain a full knowledge of client requirements by referral to documented procedures and adhere to them at all times
- Negotiate settlement where appropriate, in accordance with authority limits
- Ensure that costs are kept to a minimum
- Keep yourself updated on any technical or legal changes which may have a bearing on the claims. You may be called upon to attend or participate in company training programmes.
Having spent time in a similar environment you must be able to demonstrate at least 3-5 years of experience working on EL, PL and TPPD claims.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.