Property Claims Account Handler
Scotland: Central belt.
£18,500 - £21,000
An excellent opportunity has now arisen to work in a busy Real Estate Practice within the Glasgow office. My client is seeking an individual with experience of property claims and will consider those with a commercial or domestic background. The role will involve working within an experienced team of technical claims technicians, dealing with your own claims from FNOL to settlement. A majority of the claims will be of varying value and complexity so you'll have the skills and knowledge to settle (within your authority) or to pass the more complex cases on to other departments when necessary.
- You'll already be able to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills, combined with the ability to impart information and maintain accurate data.
- You will also have proven skills in developing and maintaining close working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Although part of a team, the role will require you to work independently, so the ability to use your own initiative to drive claims from new instruction to conclusion is imperative.
- Most importantly, you'll be able to put yourself in our customers shoes, see the full picture and have the ability to make decisions based on the facts, treating all claims on their individual merits.
- You will deal with a caseload of primarily commercial property desktop claims, and as such you need the ability, confidence and background knowledge to make the right decisions on each claim.
- This is a great opportunity for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.