Scotland: Central belt.
£23,000 - £27,000
International loss adjusting practice seeks to appoint a talented adjusting executive to work out of their busy Glasgow office in their highly successful Domestic Major Loss team. The adjusters in the team utilise their renowned expertise on domestic claims of significant value and complexity, alongside High Net Worth claims, and the Adjusting Executive role is a technical assistant role, designed to support their work throughout the handling of these claims. My client require an additional Adjusting Executive to work on a one to one basis with the adjusters, to ensure they can continue to deliver service and handling at the very highest level.
In order to be successful in this appointment you will have the following skills:
- The confidence and ability to deliver excellent customer service throughout the life cycle of the claim
- Cert CILA/Cert CII and within the first year of service it is expected you will qualify as, or make significant progress towards Dip CILA or equivalent.
- Have first class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent IT skills, and the capability to maintain the electronic and paper files to a high auditable standard including preparation of Claim and Adjustment documentation as required.
- A willingness to liaise with other internal product lines/departments as required.
- Be able to manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and complete case enquiries as directed by the adjuster, but with the confidence and technical ability to work without direction where appropriate.
- Understand the importance of ensuring all stakeholders and parties are kept fully updated at all times, and have a pro-active claims handling philosophy
- Provide assistance on site on occasion, including minute taking of meetings, preparation of the action plan, taking statements/photographs etc. as directed.
- Accurate daily time recording delivering a high proportion of chargeable hours demonstrating technical competence.
This is a great opportunity for those who are motivated by the variety of claims work as well as the opportunity to partner the Domestic Major Loss Adjusters and contribute to the network of professionals my client work within.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.