Customer Services Consultant
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£17,500 - £19,500
A market leading legal practice seeks to employ a number of Customer Service Consultants to work within their busy Personal Injury department. You will work out of their Huddersfield offices, which are within easy walking distance of the train and bus station and have a good amount of car parks near by. The role is purely phone based so my client is looking for people who are natural communicators, with a warm and friendly manner that enables you to build relationships easily and quickly.
The role includes but is not limited to :-
- Responding to a consistently high volume of incoming enquiries that will be processed over the phone
- Processing those enquiries in accordance with excellent service standard, values, procedures and guidelines
- Identifying the enquiries that meet strict criteria and introducing those clients to a specialist panel of solicitors
- Building effective relationships with clients by having a natural and genuine yet professional conversation with them
- Building empathy and aligning with clients by asking relevant questions, the appropriate use of language and the avoidance of legal jargon
- Enhancing the customer experience by providing a personal nonscripted and helpful service.
- Tailoring each call to the client's needs, understanding no two calls are the same and making the process as easy and stress-free as possible
- Learning the relevant knowledge of the law and processes to be able to communicate this to clients in a calm, clear and concise way
- Being able to listen carefully and communicate clearly whilst simultaneously accurately recording information onto our computer system
- Confidently responding to any questions or concerns a client has in a calming and reassuring way
- Guiding clients through the process from start to finish, and finding the right legal solution for them
- In addition to achieving set key performance targets for both the team and individually,successful applicants will ensure that all enquiries are handled in accordance with service level agreements and Financial Conduct Regulations
- Use of computerised system to accurately record claims from being received to the transfer to solicitors
- Selling the benefits to clients about using the Personal Injury service
- Providing accurate work that requires only minimal checks
Successful candidates must demonstrate a record of achievement against the following criteria:
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to engage with customers and colleagues
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and objective under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with clients
- Be self-motivated, confident and proactive
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Display an attention to detail to be able to carefully and quickly analyse information
- Be professional and friendly at all times
- Ability to talk on the phone whilst simultaneously recording information on a casemanagement system
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.