South East: Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
£25,000 - £35,000
A leading name in the wealth management market seeks to employ an experienced Paraplanner.
You will work closely with the Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing the Clients' Financial Advice needs.
You will instinctively provide excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients' existing and potential arrangements.
After assessing these against the client's financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the Company.
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for medium to high net worth clients and companies
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that Advisers present to clients
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the clients to deal with day to day queries•Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience & skills listed below however this list is not limited to:
- Experience working in a "Whole Of Market" Financial Advice firm preferably as a Paraplanner is essential
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.