South West: Wiltshire.
£20,000 - £25,000
My client is looking for a Secretary in the Salisbury office, to work in the litigation team. The position is available on a part-time basis, though full-time is preferred.
You will be part of a busy team, and you must have strong secretarial skills, preferably with extensive law firm experience.
You should have a typing speed of at least 60 wpm, be a good team player and have a calm and professional approach. Being able to multi-task and deal with confidential information appropriately are a must!
Training for the role will be provided.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Good working knowledge of Word software
- High standard of English grammar and spelling
- General administration/office skills
- Telephone skills
- Time management skills
- A passion for client care
- Experience of time recording
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Ability to deal sensitively and effectively with clients
- Ability to prioritise own workloadAbility to work as part of a team
- Experience of using e-mail/the internet
- Experience of using office equipment, e.g. copiers, scanners, fax machines
- Diary management
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Dealing with clients and other people calling at the office
- Progressing cases as requested by the lawyer
- Making appointments
General administrative tasks in relation to individual file management, including:
- Word processing
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Linking incoming post to appropriate case files
- Ensuring outgoing post is taken to reception for dispatch
- Other tasks as required
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.