Senior IFA Administrator/Paraplanner
South East: Oxfordshire.
£32,000 - £38,000
Leading firm of financial planners and wealth mangers who provide a wide range of financial services seek to employ a senior IFA administrator or paraplanner. My client is a company of quality individuals with many years of experience and considerable expertise.
This is a unique vacancy available for a Senior Administrator/Paraplanner to join a friendly team, near Oxford. The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration.
In addition you will work closely with Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing the Clients' Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients' existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client's financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Writing Financial Planning Reports Advisers present to clients,
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the clients to deal with day to day queries,
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate,
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for clients,
- Preparation of client review packs,
- Illustration requests,
- Back office support,
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures,
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant,
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation,
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations,
- Assist with the management of the existing Administration Team, making sure they are being fully utilised.
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a "Whole of Market" Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/ report writing experience is essential,
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads,
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times,
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels,
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Experience of working as part of a team,
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change,
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.