East Anglia: Norfolk, Suffolk.
£25,000 - £30,000
My client, who has a long tradition in shipping in the European market seek to employ an Accounts Executive.
As Accounts Executive you will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the company's fleet operation. The Account Executive will play a critical role in the overall Financial Management of the firm by being primarily the point of contact for all fleet and related matters, including the financial management of all boat hire, the working capital management associated with running the fleet from receivables to payable etc.
The key accountabilities for this Accounts Executive role are as follows:
- Ensure all fleet accounting transactions and records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and accounting principles
- Manage directly the invoicing of revenue in relation to all fleet matters including but not exclusively charters and reimbursable costs
Short-term cash flow forecast
- Report cash flow projections on a weekly basis
- Work with MD to ensure that cash flows forecasts are reliable
- Timely collection of receivables
- Timely reporting of management data. Accounts are produced 20 days of month closingAccounts Payable
- Raise purchase orders for all purchases ensuring correct process is followed at all times.
- Accurate recording of invoices when received and authorised onto SAGE ensuring posted correctly
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting budgeting and cost control principles
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written format in a professional and business-like manner
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptability to changes in procedures from time to time.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.