Agricultural Network Claims Technician
Scotland: Highlands & Aberdeen.
£18,000 - £28,000
International Loss adjusting firm now have an excellent opportunity for a talented Claims Technician to join their Agricultural NetworkTeam in Aberdeen. This office based role will offer technical and administrative support to the team in the handling of property claims for rural and agricultural clients, and where necessary the Private Clients Team.
Following training, there will also be an opportunity to control and settle a small caseload of desktop managed claims, alongside other support duties.
You will have responsibility for the following tasks:
- Technical and administrative support in the management of property ARN claims
- Excellent customer service through prompt communication with clients, their policyholders and other parties within the set service level agreements
- Maintenance of the electronic and paper files to a high auditable standard including preparation of Claim and Adjustment documentation as required
- Ensuring case reviews take place and are evidenced including minute taking and actions arising from these to drive the claim towards settlement
- Preparing draft fee calculations, invoices, update and payment reports to assist with monthly billing
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and complete case enquiries as directed
- Keep interested parties informed and the claim progressing with effective touches throughout the life of the claim.
In order to be successful in your application you will ideally have/will be:
- Relevant experience within the Insurance / Loss Adjusting Sector or similar. Previous experience of agricultural losses would be particularly welcome
- Cert CILA/Cert CII qualified or be willing to obtain such a qualification within your first year of employment
- Proactively able to work on your own initiative and with the Adjusters
- Comfortable in working to deadlines and in a busy environment
- A team orientated and analytical individual seeking solutions, best practice and continuous improvement and who drives new processes and procedures
- Confident, with strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to contribute and assist others
- Excellent diary management skills with the capability of prioritising
- Diligent, with a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in all aspects of the job
- Able to foster close working relationships, goodwill and a presence with stakeholders and market
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to maintain competencies and acquire new ones as the need arises
- Consistent attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Knowledge of rural and agriculture claims/communities is preferred but not essential
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.