Legal Assistant - Financial Litigation
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£18,000 - £22,000
Award winning Leeds legal practice seeks to employ a Legal Assistant to join their financial litigation department. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialist Financial Litigation Lawyers and to be involved in a broad range of cases involving financial disputes.
My clients ethos is that people matter, they are dedicated to delivering a friendly, personal and dedicated service which puts clients first.
Key tasks are listed below but limited to...
- Taking initial details from new clients and completing new enquiry forms.
- Carrying out data input.
- Writing articles and media for the website.
- Assisting the Head of Department and 2 Fee Earners with their case-load, this will include; Taking incoming calls, Chasing clients for documents, Calling clients with updates or drafting update letters, Reviewing incoming correspondence and actioning this, Reviewing financial documentation received from financial institutions, Uploading claims to the FSCS, Liaising with the financial ombudsman and pension ombudsman.
- Plus any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected in accordance with the role.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following...
- Experience in customer service or client facing roles.
- Experience of communicating with clients over the telephone.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
With desired experience of...
- Experience of Fee Earning or Assistant Fee Earner experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services (i.e. mortgages, loans, pensions, investments)
- Experience of working in a financial institution, such as a bank or finance company.
- Experience of letter writing.
You will also hold the following abilities and be able to demonstrate on a daily basis...
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Ability to analyses data and extract the relevant information.
- Good understanding of Data Protection Regulation and Subject Access Requests.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Good Teamwork
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.