Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£15,000 - £20,000
Leeds law firm seeks to employ a new enquiry call handler. As a new enquiry handler you are the first person a prospective new client or existing client speaks to when introduced to the firm.
Your role is important as it is the first impression the client receives of the firm therefore your customer service skills are imperative.Key tasks for this role are listed below but not limited...
• Speaking to prospective new clients, taking their enquiry by filling in a questionnaire
• Dealing with all the case types including personal injury and private client
• Managing a varied work load within a team environment
• Outbound calls to clients where we may need additional information
• Sending client contracts via email
• Dealing with phone calls, text messages, emails and live chat
• Ensuring client details are entered correctly onto the case management systems
In order to be successful in your application for this well sought after role you be able to deliver excellent customer service, client care, call handling, and have experience in using Microsoft office packages. You will also have a previous experience of working within a role involving a high standard of communication.
• Good attention to detail.
• Engaging customer service skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent communication and literacy skills.
• Being empathetic and sympathetic
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a team and independently and follow instruction
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.