Financial Services Administrator
North West: Greater Manchester, Lancashire.
£20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team in Chorley as a Financial Services Administrator.
The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first class service is provided to other Group offices as well as external parties.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Client correspondence, written and verbal
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
Key requirements are:
- Previous experience working in a Financial Advice firm is advantageous
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities are essential
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.