Customer Service Executive
South East: Kent.
£20,000 - £23,000
A leading claims administration company seek to employ a Customer Service Executive to work within their insurance division. The aim of this role is to provide a high level of customer service to policy holders, ensuring that any escalated complaints are thoroughly understood, reviewed and investigated (across departments where necessary), and that any customer issues are resolved effectively and efficiently in a timely manner, with a high degree of compassion.
In order to be effective in this role you will be able to :-
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of complaint claims, from the escalation of the complaint to satisfactory resolution
- Providing excellent complaint call handling service to policyholders
- Building policyholder confidence by developing rapport and attentively listening to details of the issues and resolving them in line with the policy expectations and the Company Values
- Contribution towards continuous improvements within the department through provision of route cause analysis to the Team Leaders with a view to reducing the number of complaints received
- Constantly seeking improvements in how we deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring that SLA's and KPI's are met and maintained consistently
- To undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values.
The ideal candidate for this role will come with a background in Insurance and have the following qualities:-
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with customers who may be distressed or angry.
- Ability to understand and follow internal processes but ability to use common sense approach on claims.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- PC literate with good administrative skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong questioning and listening skills.
- Ability to understand the customer`s perspective, with a natural ability to build a strong rapport with them
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary.
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Empathy and understanding
- Confidence & a professional attitude
Experience / knowledge
- Significant experience in a customer facing role required
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.