South West: Wiltshire.
£45,000 - £50,000
Leading wealth management practise seeks to employ a further experienced financial advisor to its ranks. You will provide clients with financial advice and make recommendations on how to best meet their goals. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace on available products and services, identify customers' needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The candidate will be an ambassador of the company as the premier provider of quality financial solutions in the Wiltshire area and establish relationships and new business from clients.The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client's financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
The successful candidate needs to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
Key requirements are:
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change»Full driving licence and own car essential
Critical knowledge required:
- Knowledge of FCA rules relating to the financial advice process.
- Working knowledge of Compliance
- Knowledge of the current market place
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.