Surveying Claims Handler
South East: Hampshire.
£18,000 - £22,000
Leading Claims administration firm seeks to employ a claims handler for their surveying department. The successful candidate will undertake proactive claims handling and progression of Surveying Claims instructed by clients on behalf of Policyholders.
The role holder will be required to:
- Pro actively Manage Surveying claims through to completion
- Regularly update Clients, Policyholders and their agents
- Assist the field team in completing, reports, tasks and answering calls where necessary
- Ensure referral of work to the field team throughout the day, ensuring correct priorities are communicated and completed and that targets are met on a daily basis
- Maintaining claims on SiD to the highest possible standard
- Managing identified and reported problems within set time-scales to ensure adherence to group processes
- Provide support to the DS & S office team in the absence of other staff or in periods of extreme volume
- Maintain a high level of personal competence
- Adhere to Company systems and procedures
- Actively promote the principle of Treating Customer Fairly
- Respond to requests and tasks set by the Team Leader or Head of Subsidence and Surveying
- Undertake any other tasks that are reasonably assigned to you from time to time
The above is not an exhaustive list and may change with the overall business objectives of the Company.
The following attributes will be required for this well sought after role.
- Experience and Understanding of Customer Service
- Excellent computer literacy
- Articulation and good communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to organise own workload
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.