Subsidence Claims Handler
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire, East Midlands: Leicestershire.
£22,000 - £25,000
Industry leading subsidence claims firm seeks to employ a number of home based, experienced and well organised subsidence claims handlers.
The successful candidate will be a team player and will gain a fantastic opportunity to develop further, supported by experienced subsidence engineers and technical claims managers.
Job details and responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service through positive and proactive claims management of own claims portfolio, striving towards continually reducing claim cycle times through effective end to end claims management.
- Manage all claim administration aspects, from initial set-up of claim, through the investigation stage, completion of mitigation and finally repair stage of the claim.
- Maintain excellent and proactive communication with all parties involved in claims, including customers, clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensure work is kept up to date and KPI's / SLA's adhered to, delivering excellent customer service to customers, clients and colleagues.
- Ensure claims are managed in accordance with client and company philosophies, reporting in line with client requirements.
- Identify improvements to process and system through normal day to day claims management, supporting the implementation of changes to further enhance claims management delivery and customer / client experience.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- High level of written and verbal communication in English required, to provide effective communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
- Working towards or (ideally) having attained Cert CII qualification
- Good knowledge of insurance
- Good base technical knowledge of subsidence.
- Knowledge and experience in customer services.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.