Subsidence Contracts Manager
London, North West, South East, South West, North East.
£38,000 - £45,000
Industry leading subsidence management firm seeks to employ an experienced contracts manager with excellent technical knowledge within the construction (mainly residential) industry, to join a fantastic team of engineers and technical claims handlers. The successful candidate will be a real team player, gaining a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading digital technology and will play an integral part within a growing business. You will be fully supported by like-minded individuals with a real passion for the subject. The successful candidate will have the opportunity of being supported through development and professional qualifications to progress to a subsidence engineer role.
You will need to be:
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- A real team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Customer focused individual
- Able to assess and resolve problems with minimal assistance, whilst also providing technical support to others in the team
- Able to travel to attend insured properties - this will form a key part of the roleRequirements:
- Having worked within insurance, preferably subsidence. For example, working for a subsidence claims network contractor, as a contracts manager / surveyor.
- Attained or working towards HNC / HND / Technical Degree (e.g. construction technology, building, surveying), or similar.
- Attained or working towards NEBOSH General Certificate in Construction
- Over 10 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and experience of construction technology, with particular relevance to residential property
- A solid knowledge of health and safety aspects
- High level of written and verbal communication in English required, to provide effective communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly word and excel)
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.