South West: Wiltshire.
£25,000 - £35,000
Leading wealth management firm seeks to employ an experienced paraplanner to join its Marlborough branch. The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing Clients' Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients' existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client's financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.Specific Responsibilities:
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable.
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that the Advisers present to clients
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for the clients
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the clients to deal with day to day queries
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience and key requirements are:You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
Key requirements are:
- Experience with working in a "Whole of Market" Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/ report writing experience is essential
- Diploma qualified is preferable but consideration will be made if you are working towards achieving this
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities are essential
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.