Supplier Services Administrator (Property Claims)
South East: Hampshire.
£18,000 - £26,000
The role of Supplier Services Administrator is an office-based position with responsibility for all aspects of the repair stage, managing the process through to completion.
The role will involve working closely with the supplier network to progress repairs in a timely manner in line with agreed service levels. The cases will include general domestic claims, commercial properties, and complex subsidence claims.
- Reviewing data to set up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems, managing repair stage on a cradle to grave basis ensuring agreed service standards are met
- Pre-validation on returned estimates assessing the extent of works being undertaken as per scope and timescales for works to completion, ensuring scope of work is accurately stated and commensurate with the peril/damage notified, photos match the damage described, agreed rates have been used and no uninsured items have been included
- Ensure all costs and changes to contractor's scopes are recorded.
- Manage internal tender exercises, including preparation of tender analysisManage incoming survey and contractor queries
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues
- Composing professional and informative letters and other written correspondence
- Call handling - customer and client enquiries and resolution
- To take ownership of Contractor complaints and ensure assessed and resolved promptly and all parties kept updated and suitable actions and resolution agreed and follow up to conclusion and agree any compensation, reimbursements etc
- Proactively take ownership and action any outstanding supplier invoices
- Assist Supply Chain Manager with contractor network housekeeping, ensuring compliance with the contractual and regulatory requirements
- Any other administrative tasks as required
Summary of Position:
- You will be expected to proactively oversee all repairs on a cradle to grave basis, liaising with Policyholders, Contractors, Adjusters, Engineers and other key business areas ensuring they are kept up to date with progress on the repairs.
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours but additional hours may be required as detailed in the employment contract
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Strong administrative skills Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Cert CII and / or Cert CILA
- BDMA or similar
- In house training provided
- Experience of claims repair management or similar
- Experience of claims scoping software
- Ability to multi-task, effectively.
- Good technical and problem-solving skills, identifying solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, to articulate complex issues
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Self-sufficient, outgoing, confident, excellent communication skills, attention to detailAbility to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Assertive, Persistent, Effective communicator, verbally and in written communication, Organisational skills, Effective Time Management, IT literate, Business conscious.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.