South East: Kent.
£18,000 - £18,000
Working in the Underwriting Referral /Insurer Liaison Team to triage the incoming referrals to ensure that only required cases are sent and that all the information has been obtained correctly Also manage the Insurer responses and action the claim to minimise the impact to the Customers Journey.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in or be:
- Triage all incoming Underwriting tasks.
- Ensure that all incoming Underwriting queries/emails are added to the correct file and contain all the information needed. Asses each referral before deciding if it needs escalation to the Insurer.
- Be able to review the position of the claim and take all steps required to reflect the status of the Underwriting referral such as amending supplier instructions.
- Have the ability to identify any vulnerable customers and liaise with the Underwriters to ensure a speedy response.
- Monitor open referrals and chase Underwriters/Customer accordingly.
- Provide additional information as requested by the Underwriters.
- Have a can-do attitude and positive approach towards change.
- Pro-actively take on board constructive feedback.
- Have administrative and organisation skills.
- Manage your day to enable any priority tasks are completed first.
- Identify any potential fraud triggers.
- Become knowledgeable in policy wordings/products.
- Identify what information to send to the Underwriters to enable them to fully investigate the referral.
- Input ideas to help improve the department and deliver excellent customer service.
- Undertake any individual or team tasks reasonably requested.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.