Commercial Account Handler
North West: Greater Manchester.
Commercial Account Handler – Manchester – Excellent Salary plus competitive benefits package with a range of incentives and discounts.
Working for one of the largest Independent Insurance Organisations with offices throughout the UK as a Commercial Account Handler, the main purpose of your role will be to provide full support to the Account Executive helping with the running of an assigned client portfolio and acting as a first point of contact for client and provider queries and issues.
- Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with a wide range of clients and insurers
- Ensure the smooth running of the client portfolio
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, providers, internal and external intermediaries
- Handle the Processing and broking of renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Maintain and update client records
- Prepare client reports
- Attend client meetings with the Account Executive periodically
- Liaise with clients, providers and various relevant intermediaries via telephone
Experience and skills required:
- Insurance background working for an Insurer or Broker
- Account Handling experience ideally commercial combined
- Excellent Customer Services experience with good communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational experience
- Ideally working towards industry qualifications
Hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.