Personal Lines Account Executive
West Midlands: Warwickshire.
£25,000 - £35,000
A family run, long established Insurance Brokers are now seeking an experienced HNW Personal Lines Account Executive to join their small but very friendly team to support existing and future clients.
As an experienced Account Executive your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage existing clients as well as generating new business opportunities
- Attend client visits (existing and prospective new business)
- Deal with incoming enquiries to try and upsell or generate new opportunities
- Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with client and insurers
- Negotiate terms with clients and undertake reviews
- Work closely with the Account Handlers and provide guidance and act as point of contact for the team
As an experienced Account Executive you will:
- Have experience as an Account Executive servicing existing client as well as being able to proactively develop new business and be able to identify new opportunities
- Possess excellent sales experience with a proven track record
- Be experienced in Personal Lines Insurance – Household, Car, Travel, Holiday Homes, Leisure etc,
- Have experience of working with HNW clients face to face as well as via the telephone and email
- Have your own car and a full clean driving licence
- Be Cert CII Qualified or working towards
This is a full-time, permanent role. Account Executive (HNW Personal Lines) – up to £35,000 per annum, plus bonus, pension, life assurance, subsidised parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas office closure. Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.