Desk Based Subsidence Surveyor
North West: Greater Manchester, Lancashire.
£40,000 - £50,000
Desk Based Subsidence Surveyor / Engineer /Loss Adjuster - up to £50k plus bonus, normal office hours Monday to Friday, paid over-time available, Pension, PMI, support towards industry qualifications
Due to success and expansion an experienced Subsidence Specialist is required to strengthen a growing team of Desk Based Subsidence Surveyors / Engineers / Loss Adjusters.
What will you be doing:
- As a desk based Subsidence Specialist you will take responsibility for managing domestic and commercial subsidence claims through diagnosis, mitigation and repair by working closely with the Field based Surveyors and Supply partners.
- Fully project manage the Subsidence claims through to conclusion
- Deal with appointments and management of third party suppliers, such as Arboricultural consultants, site investigation suppliers, drainage repair companies etc.,
- Deal with Surveyors and audit surveyor reports
- As a Subsidence specialist you will a wealth of experience handling Subsidence Claims from cradle to grave
- You will have detailed knowledge of structural defects affecting buildings and have the ability to diagnose the cause of damage without visiting sites
- Ideally you will have an appropriate professional building qualification such as MICE, MRICS, MCIOB, MIStrucE, MCAB or working towards or have a wealth of Subsidence experience.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.