Insurance Customer Services Administrator
West Midlands: Warwickshire, East Midlands: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire.
£18,000 - £23,000
An experienced Insurance Customer Advisor / Administrator is required to join one of the UK’s leading Independent Insurance Brokers with a network of office nationwide. This enables them to provide a more personalised local service to their clients, offering policies from the UK’s leading Insurers covering home and fleet and specialist policies including security and liability insurance.
As an experienced Insurance Customer Advisor / Administrator you will join a small yet dynamic team where you will form a vital part of the Customer Services team.
The main duties & responsibilities:
- Provide a professional, prompt and efficient insurance customer service to Clients and Insurers
- Assist in supervising / overseeing the Customer Services Team
- Training other staff as and when required
- Process mid-term adjustments / cancellations
- Issue revised documents
- Provide payment advice to clients
- Process payments and set up finance agreements
- Chase instalments due
- Issue letters to clients / insurers
- Utilise the diary system to ensure a clear audit trail
- Chase outstanding documents from clients / insurers
- Undertake accounting / banking duties including credit control, daily banking and unsettled items
- Knowledge of Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance
- Awareness of Insurance market principles and practice
- Excellent Customer Services skills and experience
- Communication skills are paramount
- Good administration skills and be able to prioritise workload / diary
- The ability to oversee and assist team members within a Customer Services Environment
- Excellent IT skills and be competent of internal computer systems and procedures
Insurance Customer Services Administrator (Commercial & Personal Lines) – Warwickshire – within commutable distance from Leicester, Coventry and Northampton – £18k - £23k per annum plus bonus. Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.