Commercial Account Handler
South West: Bristol, Somerset.
£24,000 - £27,000
A leading Insurance Brokers with over 20 staff with offices based on the Somerset Coast and in the Midlands are now seeking an experience Commercial Account Handler to join their small Somerset team where you will provide support to 2 Commercial Account Executives.
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler you will:
- Work closely with 2 Commercial Account Executives and will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of SME clients.
- Be responsible for identifying clients insurance requirements and assigning suitable covers for their risks.
- Handle a wide range of risks, some complex from a few hundred pounds up to £20k GWP
- Deal with New business, Renewals and MTA’S
- Handle SME and commercial products incorporating package and commercial combined business
- Put together risk presentations
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Maintaining high standards of administration and the servicing of clients
- You will have sound Commercial Account Handling experience working within an Insurance Brokers
- Experienced in handling SME and Commercial Combined classes
- Be able to handle your own workload and have excellent organisational skills by supporting 2 Account Executives
- Have excellent Insurance Industry experience
- You will have excellent customer skills and have exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and face to face
- Ideally you will have relevant CII Industry qualifications, be working towards or be keen to work towards
Commercial Account Handler – up to £27,000 per annum - A leading Insurance Brokers – Somerset, South East of Bristol with free car parking nearby and only 5 minutes from the train station. Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.