Insurance Sales Adviser/Broker
West Midlands: Warwickshire, West Midlands, East Midlands: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire.
An experienced Insurance Sales Advisor / Broker is required to join one of the UK's leading Independent Insurance Brokers with a network of office nationwide. This enables them to provide a more personalised local service to their clients, offering policies from the UK's leading Insurers covering home and fleet and specialist policies including security and liability insurance.
As an experienced Insurance Sales Advisor / Broker you will join a small yet dynamic team (all working from home during COVID 19) where you will form a vital part of the Sales team.
The main duties & responsibilities:
- Provide a professional, prompt and efficient insurance Broking services to Clients and Insurers.
- Quotes / New Business - provide quotations on all product lines (80% Commercial 20% Personal Lines)
- Place risks on cover and obtain / issue appropriate documentation
- Renewals - Handle renewals and provide best terms for the client re-broking
- Renew / replace policies issuing appropriate documentation
- Process mid-term adjustments / cancellations
- Issue revised documents
- Other duties may include as and when required - Provide payment advice to clients, process payments and set up finance agreements, chase instalments due, issue letters to clients / insurers, chase outstanding documents from clients / insurers
- Knowledge of Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance
- Awareness of Insurance market principles and practice
- Excellent Customer Services skills and experience
- Communication skills are paramount
- Good administration skills and be able to prioritise workload / diary
- Excellent IT skills and be competent of internal computer systems and procedures
Insurance Sales Advisor / Broker (Commercial & Personal Lines) - Warwickshire - within commutable distance from Leicester, Coventry and Northampton - basic salary plus bonus. Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (Initially working from home due to COVID 19), parking is available nearby.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.