Commercial Account Handler
North West: Greater Manchester.
£24,000 - £32,000
An established Independent Insurance Brokers established for over 20 years who has gained an enviable reputation as Commercial Insurance Specialists are now seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their existing team.
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler you will work alongside the Director and Account Executives handling a wide variety of Commercial Classes including Property, Liability, D&O, Cyber and Marine handling larger cases of premiums up to £50k/70k and in excess of.
- Work alongside the Director and provide support to 2 Account Executives
- Handle a wide range of Commercial Classes including larger cases
- Deal with premiums up to £50k/£70k and in excess of
- Act as a main point of contact for clients and insurers
- Process renewals, MTA's, cancellations and some new business
- Prepare client reports
- Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with clients and insurers
You will have:
- Strong Commercial Account Handling experience working within an Insurance Brokers
- Excellent Commercial Insurance products experience, Property & Liability essential
- The ability to work in a team environment and be able to organise own workload
- Exemplary communication skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of the Insurance Market and Industry
- Industry examination or be working towards
- Excellent IT / bespoke systems experience. Experience of using Acturis is required.
It is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. 25 days holiday plus bank holiday plus Christmas closure, pension and free car parking.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.