Commercial Account Handler
West Midlands: Warwickshire.
£25,000 - £30,000
A long established and renowned Insurance Brokers are now seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their personable, friendly and vastly experienced team to support the Director and Account Executives.
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a point of contact for clients, providers, internal and external intermediaries
- Deal with policy queries and information requests
- Process renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments
- Maintain and update client records
- Prepare client reports
- Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with clients and insurers
- Work closely with the Director & Account Executive
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler you will:
- Have experience handling Commercial Combined Insurance including Property, Liability, Fleet & GIT
- Experience of liaising with clients & insurers via the telephone, email and face to face
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess good customer services experience
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to work with various in-house systems
- Be Cert CII qualified or working towards
- Ideally have experience of using Acturis
This is a full-time, permanent role. Commercial Account Handler - excellent competitive basic annual salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, pension, life assurance, subsidised parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.