Large Loss Motor Claims Handler
South East: Essex.
£28,000 - £38,000
Large Loss Motor Claims Handler – up to £38k per annum (Flexible) plus excellent benefits package
National Loss Adjusting Operation are seeking an experienced Motor Claims Handler to join their Major Loss Team based in the South East. You will play a vital role within the organisation working with talented and vastly experienced individuals who are passionate about being part of the future growth of the company.
As an experienced Motor Claims Handler you will:
- Investigate and handle larger and more complex claims
- Liaise with clients, policyholders and brokers
- Gather evidence and relevant documentation including witness statements
- Obtain medical / expert evidence
- Instruct and control defence Solicitors, through to trial
- Determine appropriate action to seek a resolution
- Ensure costs are kept to a minimum
- Experience of handling Motor Claims up to £100k and in excess of
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and be able to manage own caseload
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written, face to face and be confident to be able to present claims information to clients
- Cilex qualification required
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.