East Midlands: Leicestershire.
£28,000 - £35,000
Paraplanner / Technical Support – Leicestershire – Competitive Salary, Free Parking, Pension, Income Protection, DIS and Critical Illness
A successful well established and respected IFA Practice based in Leicestershire who offer high quality advice, effective and dynamic planning solutions are now seeking an experienced Paraplanner / Technical Support to join their friendly and vastly experienced team where you will play a vital role within the business.
As an experienced Paraplanner / Technical Support you will work closely with the Directors providing technical support involving all aspects of client relationship management incorporating retirement planning, investment strategies, tax planning and protection products.
- Work primarily with two Directors to provide comprehensive support for on-going advice to clients.
- Produce new business reports covering a wide range of financial services solutions
- Liaise with clients and providers
- Carry out research on products, providers and investment funds in order to obtain the most suitable solution
- Work as part of a group in project work and client work
- Carry out administration duties including maintaining compliant files and updating client records
- Essential to have Financial Services Technical Support or Paraplanning experience working within an IFA Practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High detailed knowledge of technical aspects of financial planning
- Be able to understand various financial services products including various taxes, tax efficient products and investment strategies
- Good organisational skills and be able to manage your own time efficiently
- Industry exams or working towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.