South East: Essex.
£20,000 - £22,000
A major global Loss Adjusting organisation are now seeking a Claims Adviser to join their strong and growing Claims team based in Essex, where you will play a vital role in the future growth of the business. With an renowned reputation within the industry this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to forge a career within such a large yet personable business.
As a Claims Adviser your key responsibility will be to manage the Property / Buildings Claims process from cradle to grave delivering a 1st class service adding value to the customer journey.
- Liaise with contractors, policyholders and client keeping them informed throughout the repair and key stages
- Deliver an end to end claims handling serviceWork in partnership with contractors against key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction
- Put the customer first by taking time to understand their needs
- Take ownership of issues and complaints to identify problems and finding a solution
- Take sole responsibility for every repair ensuring all parties are informed
- Accurately validate and process contractor invoices and estimates / repair schedules
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors ensuring a seamless claims handling service
- Passionate about what you do
- Enjoys being a team player and openly shares knowledge and skills with others
- Able to show empathy to customers and be able to distil confidence through expertise
- Case Management experience
- Experience of handling complaintsInsurance experience - ideally dealing with contractors, claims, customer services or arranging site visits and dealing with emergency repair situations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role is permanent, full-time working Monday to Friday. The role will initially be working from home with a view to working from the office offering flexi working part home and office.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.