London, North West, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, North East, Scotland, East Anglia, East Midlands.
£50,000 - £65,000
Subsidence Specialist – up to £65k per annum plus Car and excellent benefits package
An established leading UK claims handling specialist who have successfully grown year on year are now seeking an experienced Subsidence Specialist to join their Subsidence team who have a wealth of experience in the industry.
As a Subsidence Specialist you will be responsible for providing a portfolio of subsidence claims and act as a technical referral point for the team. The role will be working from home and will be 80% desk and 20% field based.
- Act as a technical referral point for the specialist subsidence team
- Take full ownership and manage all technical aspects of the subsidence claims process
- Review Inspectors/Surveyor findings, produce a technical reports with clear thought processes, diagnosis and recommendations in line with policy coverage – you will produce on average 5 reports per day
- Draw up a clear and accurate repair specification
- Make the final decision on the accuracy of all validation reports and develop the project management plan for all valid claims, working closely with the claims team and management team
- Build excellent client and supplier relationships
- Be involved in the review and understanding of MI reports and assist with improvements when required
- Manage technical aspects of any complaints within agreed escalation processes
- Extensive in-depth knowledge and experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of domestic buildings is essential within the subsidence sector
- Experience working as a Subsidence Engineer / Surveyor or Loss Adjuster within the Insurance Claims industry or Construction
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to prioritise workloads and have the ability to work within a fast paced environment especially during surge periods
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use multiple systems
- Complaint handling skills
- Recognised Industry qualifications
- Full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.