Claims Handler (Subsidence)
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £25,000
Claims Handler – Subsidence up to £25k per annum – Kent
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK are now seeking a Claims Handler to join their established Subsidence Team based at their Head Office. You will play a vital role within the Subsidence Team by acting as a primary customer contact managing a portfolio of claims within such a specialist area.
- Be a first point of contact for subsidence claims calls
- Liaise with policyholders on general queries and insurance claims issues for subsidence and underground pipes claims
- Negotiate settlement of claims both verbally and in writing
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Constantly strive to seek improvements to provide and deliver a first class customer service
- Use good questioning skills to establish validity of claims
- Ideally Subsidence Claims handling experience however not essential as training can be provided on Subsidence, Property/Buildings Claims Handling experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and telephone
- Insurance Industry experience within a claims environment
- Accuracy and attention to details essential
- PC Literate with good administrative skills
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.