Supplier Coordinator - Buildings Claims
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £25,000
Supplier Coordinator – Buildings Claims – up to £25k per annum – Kent
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK are now seeking a Supplier Coordinator to join the Surveying Team where you will play an integral part within the team based at their Head Office. You will manage and maintain a market leading nationwide network of Building Contractors and other Specialist Suppliers.
- Work closely with the Managing Surveyor and wider Surveying team
- Identify weaknesses in the Building Claims networks i.e. geographical gaps, poor performing suppliers etc.,
- Develop and maintain a plan to rectify identified issues and action upon
- Design procedures to identify quality prospective suppliers for the network and manage from initial point of contact
- Manage and maintain the supplier information and tracking systems
- Ensure external suppliers attend training programmes
- Handle escalated claims issues that arise via the Claims Management team
- Develop and maintain the network of buildings related suppliers through regular meetings
- Attend contractor / supplier meetings
- Manage own diary, arrange customer site visits and hotel accommodation for travel
- Home Insurance Claims processes experience essential
- Proven capability of negotiation and dispute resolution
- Experience of managing a network supply chain or similar role
- Have the ability to bring first class Contractors to a network
- Calm but assertive telephone skills and experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to work away from Head Office as and when required
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.