Trainee Loss Adjuster (Property)
London: London South East, London South West, South East: Surrey.
£25,000 - £30,000
Trainee Loss Adjuster (Property) – South East/South London up to £30k per annum plus car or car allowance
A Global Loss Adjusting Organisation are now seeking a Property Adjuster due to continued growth. A fantastic opportunity offering the balance of working from home and meeting clients on site, face to face. You will work as part of a vastly experienced remote team where you will undertake site visits primarily throughout the South East region covering RH postcode locations involving mostly domestic insurance claims up to £100k.
- Undertake site visits through the South East region covering RH postcode
- Carry out joint visits with Building Contractors, Surveyors or Insurance Clients as required
- Assess the cause of property losses covering all perils
- Identify building repairs as a result of the loss
- Discuss outcomes with the customer
- Create scopes for both buildings and contents repairs
- Produce detailed reports
- Undertake detailed questioning and evidence gathering to enable a range of settlement options
- Identify fraud concerns and report them to the relevant internal teams
- Property Insurance Claims handling experience from cradle to grave working within a Loss Adjusting, Claims Management, Construction/Building repair organisation or Insurer environment
- Case Management experience
- Good understanding of scopes of works for building / property repairs
- Looking for your next career step into a field based role
- Be self-motivated and be able to work under your own initiative as well as being flexible during surges
- Exceptional Customer Services skills, verbally, written and face to face
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- The ability to write detailed reports
- Be conversant with apple software
- Industry qualifications or be committed to work towards such as Cert CILA, BDMA etc.,
- A full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.