Trainee Loss Adjuster
London: London South East, London South West.
£25,000 - £35,000
Trainee Loss Adjuster – South London – up to £35k per annum plus car on completion of training – Hybrid role – 12 month Development programme
One of the World’s largest Claims Management Organisations with offices globally are now seeking an experienced Property Claims Handler looking for their next step in their career who want to progress towards being a field based Loss Adjuster. You will be offered full training and support starting on a 12 month training and development plan, which will help you to progress from an Internal Adjuster Assistant to a Loss Adjuster covering London and surrounding areas.
- Deliver a first class end to end claims handling service
- Investigate the nature of the claim with the policyholder, establish policy cover and set out a strategy for resolution by working closely with the Loss Adjuster to understand each individual demand and likely outcome
- Agree site visits, undertake pre visit actions
- Appoint suppliers, arranging alternative accommodation etc.,
- Identify and understand the nature of the loss
- Take ownership of issues to identify the problem at root cause
- Actively progress the claims, control costs and reduce indemnity spend
- Take responsibility of every claim personally handled
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers
- Sound technical Property Claims Handling experience from cradle to grave
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Loss Adjusting Industry
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.