Surveyor - East Midlands
East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£32,000 - £35,000
Surveyor – Midlands – up to £35k per annum plus company car – Field based
An established leading UK claims handling specialist who have successfully grown year on year are now seeking an experienced Field Surveyor to join their Subsidence team where you will be responsible for a portfolio of Subsidence repairs throughout the Midlands Region.
- Provide direction, technical control and decision making on a portfolio of subsidence repairs
- Be a focal point for the subsidence team in relation to technical aspects of the repair
- Provide assistance on first site visits/diagnosis and attend 2ndvisits/trouble shooting on existing subsidence cases
- Build relationships with existing suppliers and clients
- Write clear and accurate repair specifications
- Take ownership for and manage all technical aspects of the repair phase process
- Make final decisions of all schedules of repair and develop the project, working closely with the subsidence team
- Recognised Construction Engineering qualifications / accreditation required
- Technical knowledge and extensive experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of domestic buildings is essential, within the Subsidence area
- Excellent customer services skills essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Complaint handling skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to use multiple IT systems
- Full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.