Surveying Claims Adviser
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £27,000
Surveying Claims Advisor - Kent up to £27,000 basic per annum plus benefits package. Initial working from Office base with the flexibility of homeworking on completion of probation period.
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer services are now seeking a Surveying Claims Advisor. You will join their Specialist Buildings Surveying Team where you will provide technical guidance and support on the aspects of buildings insurance claims.
- Assess the claims and provide technical advice to the Policyholder on buildings damage insurance claims
- Desktop validate, scope buildings reinstatement and deliver claims decisions
- Progress and update Building Insurance claims including updating reserves, cash settlement payments, contractor instructions and closing claims as required
- Offer first stage support to Customer Services on complaints relating to the building claims
- Negotiate building claim costs, review contractor estimates, liaise with approved building contractors and private contractors
- Review contractor estimates, both network and private
- Liaise with approved building contractors to review contract variations
- Provide technical support to the claims team on building repairs
- Assist with audit and oversight of the surveyor network and contractors with regional technical surveyor and supply chain manager assistance
- Experience working within the Insurance Industry ideally within the Building / Construction Sector and have an understanding of Buildings Insurance related Claims
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Industry qualifications ideal or working towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.