Customer Services Adviser (Claims)
South East: Kent.
£18,000 - £20,000
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer services are now seeking a Customer Services Advisor to join their Claims Department. You will play a vital role in the Claims process by being the first point of contact for all policyholders across multiple insurance products.
- Answer first point of contact calls
- Provide excellent customer service by engaging with the policyholder, asking questions regarding their claim and their policy
- During the process of the call you will build a good rapport with the caller and attentively listen as well as asking questions to be able to identify fraud triggers.
- Gather full details, evaluate the cover, log all details and the conversation and pass onto the relevant department to progress with the claim process.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with a proven track record
- Have the ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Be able to display active listening skills on telephone calls
- Experienced in good questioning skills to establish validity of claims and fraud indicators
- Be able to build a good rapport with all callers and departments
- Confident telephone manner with a proven track record
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good attention to detail
- PC literate with good solid administration skills
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.