Motor Fraud Investigator (Hybrid)
South East: Kent.
£28,000 - £31,000
Motor Fraud Investigator - Kent (Hybrid role) up to £31k per annum
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer service for all policy holders across a multiple insurance products are now seeking Motor Claims Counter Fraud Investigator. You will join the Fraud Investigation Department where you will play a vital role by handling, investigating and concluding motor claims where fraud has been suspected. This is a hybrid role working part office and part homeworking.
As a Motor Claims Fraud Investigator you will:
- Undertake searches to validate identified fraud claims
- Carry out extensive and confidential investigations
- Make applications to third parties for information such as government bodies
- Write discrepancy and reservation rights letters plus repudiation letters where fraud has occurred
- Take a methodical approach to each investigation and working through appropriate validation processes
- Manage multiple activities by prioritising important and urgent tasks
- Experience of working in a fraud investigation roles, ideally within Motor Claims
- Knowledge of legal proceedings, especially the Fraud Act 2006
- Be able to think on your feet and be adaptive to deal with various strategies a suspicious claimant may deploy during the interview
- The ability to manage claims under investigation by skilful correspondence
- A methodical approach
- Attention to detail both verbal and written
- A questioning, analytical mind-setGood interviewing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC Literate with good administration skills
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.