Claims Handler (Escape of Water)
South East: Kent.
£19,000 - £21,000
Claims Handler (Escape of Water) – Kent - up to £21k per annum plus an excellent benefits package. Can be a Hybrid role with flexibility working part office, part homeworking
A Claims Handler is required to join an exciting and forward thinking Claims Management organisation where you will provide a world class, full lifecycle claims handling service and act as the primary customer contact in managing a portfolio of Escape of Water claims.
- Liaise with policyholders and provide advice on general queries and insurance claims issues for relevant or related peril.
- Be responsible for checking the policy cover, request and gather documents and information from policyholders such as receipts, photographs or accident reports
- Arrange for payment to be made within the agreed authority levels.
- Manage a high volume portfolio of fast paced claims through to settlement
- Liaise between internal teams, third party suppliers and policyholders ensuring they receive a smooth claims process
- Identify potential fraudulent claims end escalate through to the counter fraud team
- Claims Handling experience is essential, preferably dealing with flood claims
- Knowledge of the building repair process from drying through to completion or good knowledge of escape of water would be ideal
- Excellent customer services skills being able to adapt to each policyholders / situation and be able to handle and deal with customers who may be distressed
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict target deadlines
- Excellent IT/Systems experience with good administration experience
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.