Claims Handler (Property Recovery)
South East: Kent.
£20,000 - £25,000
Claims Hander (Property Recovery) – Kent - up to £25k per annum plus benefits package – Flexibility offered to be a hybrid role working part office and part home
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer services for all policy holders across a multiple insurance products are now seeking an experienced Recover Claims Handler to join their Legal Services Team. You will play a vital role within the legal services team by working closely with Insurer Clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.
- Help recover the maximum amount for Insurer clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.
- Maintain your own portfolio working effectively delivering market leading cost control and an excellent customer service.
- Pursue recovery, provide guidance and direction to the claims team
- Commence work on all larger losses at an early stage to ensure work on the recovery of the claim starts at the earliest opportunity
- Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in-house where appropriate
- Request and gather documents and information from customers such as receipts, photographs or accident reports
- Manage own workload including hitting KPI’s with Policyholder and non-Policyholder communication
- Plan and execute initiatives to agreed timelines
- Arrange for payments to be made within authority levels
- Manage multiple activities by prioritising important and urgent tasks whilst maintaining the focus on the policyholder
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience of motor of property damage claims
- An understanding of recovery processes including litigation
- Proven capability of claims negotiation with policyholders and third party Insurers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to undertake new tasks/roles as required
- Experience of working well under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.