Claims Handler - Belfast
£21,000 - £23,000
Claims Handler - Belfast - up to £23k per annum plus an excellent benefits package
A well-established and highly successful Global Loss Adjusting Organisation are now seeking an experienced Claims Handler to join their Northern Ireland team where you will be responsible for handling a mixed caseload of property claims varying in value and complexity.
- Handle your own caseload of Property Claims varying in value and complexity
- Investigate each claim establishing the facts and policy details
- Arrange site visits and alternative accommodation where necessary
- Work towards a successful resolution
- Liaise with colleagues within different areas such as Casualty, Major & Complex Loss, Repair business and Legal depending on the nature of the claim
- Collate and record all necessary statements and information as required
- Previous claims handling experience required - (Property/Buildings claims)
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building experience being able to engage to all parties providing support
- Excellent customer services experience with a proven track record
- Good IT skills
- Ideally hold an insurance qualification
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.